Brand: Bed Head
- This is Older Version: See Newer Model BH365 for Features You Wanted (Auto-shutoff, 2X Tourmaline Coating for smoother gliding & now Global Voltage for your crazy travel schedule)
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
- Unique Deep Barrels for Beach Sculpted Waves
- High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!)
- Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results..Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord
- Instructions: How to get the look! Starting at the roots, lightly clamp a small section of hair between the barrels and hold for a few seconds. For continuous waves, match the outermost wave and work it down your hair.
Legal Disclaimer: We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
Release Date: 2015-07-16
Details: Bed Head’s #1 Hairstyling tool! Turn your hairstyle into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Its deep barrel design quickly and easily waves the hair with Tourmaline Ceramic Technology that helps to reduce frizz and add massive shine. Style one-inch sections of the hair for natural-looking beach waves, or larger sections for uniform, sculpted waves. High Heat up to 400°F locks in the style quickly (we know you like it hot!), while instant heat recovery ensures consistent heat so that your waves look fab throughout! Multiple Heat Settings make your new favorite waver ideal for all hair types, from thin to coarse. The Bed Head Wave Artist also features a plate-locking switch for easy storage in less space and a tangle-free swivel cord that makes it easy to style with. HOW TO GET THE LOOK: Starting at the roots, lightly clamp a small section of hair between the barrels and hold for a few seconds. For continuous waves, match the outermost wave and work it down your hair. How to use-When using the waver for the first time, select the LOWEST heat setting and test in one small
section of hair for 5 to 8 seconds. If you want to use a higher setting, be sure to GRADUALLY increase the
temperature. Never style hair for the first time on a high setting as this may damage your hair. Use only as much
heat as you need for effective curling. Over time, using more heat than is necessary can result in hair damage. Power Type :Corded Electric